‘A child is like a butterfly in the wind, some can fly higher than others, but each one flies the best it can, why compare one against the other? Each one is different, Each one is special, Each one is beautiful’
- Does you child know what the problem is but they do not know how to solve it?
- Is your child shy, angry, anxious or with low self esteem?
- Do you feel your child needs to talk to someone who is not related to the issue?
- Is your child unhappy but they will not talk to you about what is bothering them?
- Does your child feel stressed out at school?
- Does your child feel stressed about exams?
- Does you child have an SEND?
At Free the Butterfly I offer holistic therapy for children and am degree qualified in Childhood & Youth studies with over 25 years experience of working with children and young people, so I have a great understanding of them.
Each child is an individual and I will take a holistic approach to be able to get them to open up and share with me their problems quite quickly, by using a variety of techniques from my therapy toolbox.
Stress management, friendships, school problems, parent separation, anxiety, mental health issues, anger and behaviour problems are just some of the issues I can help with.
I would recommend a minimum of four sessions to be able to effectively work through any issue.
- A free exploratory session, this can be done either over the phone or face to face.
- Each individual coaching/counselling 45 minute session will cost £25, Skype therapy sessions are also available (restrictions apply)
- Exam Stress Buster Session (Mindfulness Meditation & Reflexology) 60minute session £25
- Payment is either by cash, cheque, BACS or paypal and a 24 hour cancellation policy applies