‘Perhaps the butterfly is proof that you can go through a great deal of darkness yet become something beautiful’ – anon
What is Life Coaching?
A life coach is someone who aims to help and empower others to make, meet and exceed personal and professional goals – including excelling in the workplace, becoming happy and fulfilled in the home, exploring the self and the world, and achieving ambitions.
The major emphasis of life coaching that sets it apart from most other forms of therapy is the emphasis on teaching the client. Teaching or coaching is fundamental to this approach by harnessing specialist techniques based on core psychological principals and natural intuition. Life coaches provide clients (adults & children) with the tools to :
- Confidently face difficult situations
- Push past emotional barriers and eventually view life with fresh, hopeful and enlightened eyes.
- Get a clear vision on what you really what in your life
- Uncover what’s holding you back from achieving that vision for yourself
Here at Free the Butterfly I will help you get from Point A to Point B in your life. So if you need help moving out of you comfort zone, having a new career, getting back to work, keeping a happy work/life balance or achieving all those things you have always wanted to do then contact me I can help you Free Your Butterfly within.
- A free exploratory call this can be done either over the phone or face to face.
- Each individual 60 minute session will cost £35
- Payment is either by cash, cheque or paypal and a 24 hour cancellation policy applies