The Butterfly Effect
‘It has been said that something as small as the flutter of a butterfly’s wing can ultimately cause a typhoon halfway around the world’ – Chaos Theory
Welcome to Free the Butterfly, I know that in humans even the small positive changes we make can have a big impact in our lives.
Living and working in Thatcham, West Berkshire, I am a professional holistic therapist that offers both talking therapies and hands on therapies. My aim is to help women and children & young people set and achieve goals which can help their personal growth and development and to help them work through problems in a welcoming and non-judgmental environment.
I am professionally qualified, registered and insured and adhere to the National Occupational Standards (NOS) for the therapies offered and have a fully enhanced DBS check (formally CRB). Evidence of all this will be shown to each client as proof of my authenticity and professionalism.
My qualifications include:
- BA(hons) Childhood & Youth Studies
- Diploma in Life Coaching with Counselling
- Diploma in Rewind Technique
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy
- Diploma in Meridian Psychotherapy
- Diploma in Reflexology & Hot Stone Reflexology
- Certificate Functional Reflex Therapy
- Diploma in Natural Face Life Massage
- Diploma in Indian Head Massage
- Diploma in Meditation for Adults & Children
- Mental Health First Aid For Adults & Young People
- Domestic Abuse Champion Training
- Mediation Training
- Safeguarding Training
- Sexual Offences & Trauma Training
- Certificate in Protective Behaviours
- Gendered Awareness Training
I am also working with the SAFE Project supporting children and young people affected by crime, bullying, domestic abuse and sexual violence.